Benefit Guides Benefit Websites Mobile Gateways Videos Newsletters Posters Postcards
Why Choose Communication Partners?
- Empower employees to make well-informed benefit decisions
- Engage employees to take action
- Enhance employee appreciation of the valuable benefits you offer
Custom Benefit Guides
Our benefit guides are specially designed and written based on your employee audience. We customize the tone of the message to communicate benefits clearly and effectively. Benefit guides are branded with your company logo, colors, and image preferences to enhance engagement, interest, and comprehension.
The tactile experience of printed benefit guides evokes a sense of quality and importance. The employee can proudly share this experience with their spouse and family as they select the benefits best suited to their needs.
An interactive benefit guide allows your employees to quickly find information that is important for their particular needs and gives them the ability to drill down into the details. You can include multiple forms of media within the interactive guide, such as:^ MENU GET A QUOTE >
A benefit microsites or hub is a website created to focus solely on your company’s health and wellness benefits. This is an employee’s go-to location for everything related to their plan information, enrollment instructions, wellness initiatives, benefit videos, important documents, and more. Incorporate links to the microsite within a benefits web app, guide, video, newsletter, or postcard.^ MENU GET A QUOTE >
CPI’s Gateway is a downloadable benefits web app, customized to your company’s needs. With a single click on a mobile phone, employees have direct access to important benefits information any time they need it. Gateway is the perfect companion to your comprehensive benefits guide, microsite, and enrollment campaign.^ MENU GET A QUOTE >
Posters & Postcards
Announce open enrollment or other company events with branded posters in the breakroom and postcard announcements sent to employees’ homes to reach spouses and family members. Our postcards are oversized and designed with creative images and content so they won’t be missed in the mail.^ MENU GET A QUOTE >
Total Compensation Statements
The reality is that employees don’t realize how much their employer pays toward employee benefits, the second largest expense behind salary. Total compensation statements communicate the investment your company makes to its employees and help employees understand the true worth of their employment^ MENU GET A QUOTE >
We Make You Look Like the Hero You Are!
- Provide high-quality and effective communications
- Enhance employee engagement
- Save you time during busy renewal and open enrollment season
- Offer cost-effective solutions for custom communications
- Educate and engage employees to take control of their health care
- Cater to a variety of learning styles and generational preferences
- Take work off your desk by covering employee’s frequently asked questions
- Showcase your company’s commitment to providing comprehensive benefits to employees